If you’re dreaming of writing a book but have allowed self-doubt to sneak in and kill your motivation, this course is for you.
Jerry will teach you to blast through the fear blocking your path. You’ll gain insight into today’s publishing market, refine your creative process, and learn skills that will ignite your confidence—and, most importantly, get writing again.
Even if you’re completely stuck. Even if you don't believe you have the time. Even if you’ve NEVER been happy with a thing you’ve written.
Isn’t it strange?
You want so badly to write a book, but you just can’t.
It's no secret. The process feels like climbing Mount Everest.
Everywhere you turn, another icy incline threatens to keep you from the top:
• The fear of rejection
• The battle to stay motivated
• The failure to create something you’re truly happy with
• The voice in your head that wonders whether your message is really worth all this trouble
And worse, once you’ve finished, you’ll face the overwhelming business phase of writing, like:
• The headache of finding a literary agent
• Getting a publisher to actually accept your manuscript
• Or navigating the treacherous waters of self-publishing
If only you could focus on the art of writing, and let someone who LIKES that stuff take care of the business side!
But that’s not how it is.
You know if you don’t do something, no one will read your book. But you don’t know what to do. So you wind up doing nothing.
The worst part? Weeks of doing nothing turn into months and eventually years—and your dream of finally writing a book becomes just a painful memory.
It’s time to get off the fence and write.
In this course, 21-time New York Times bestselling author Jerry Jenkins reveals his proven plan for overcoming doubt and finishing your book.
You’ll get 14 strategic lessons, 7 carefully crafted assignments, and 32 recommended resources to help you scale the mountain with renewed confidence.
And you’ll have lifetime access to a passionate community of ambitious writers just like you!
For more than 40 years, Jerry has used the art of storytelling to communicate life-shifting messages to millions. An insatiable learner, Jenkins’s passion for prose has rendered an astonishing 187 books, including the mega-bestselling Left Behind series. 21 of his books have reached the New York Times bestseller list, seven debuting at number one. Jerry is committed to training the next generation of influential writers. He has helped thousands of writers worldwide become published authors.
• A Letter from Jerry
• Slay Your Writing Dragons
• Assignment: Slay Your Writing Dragons
• Goal Setting
• Resource: Goal Setting
• Assignment: Goal Setting
• Finding Your "Why"
• 20 Truths Writers Should Never Forget
• Assignment: Finding Your "Why"
• 21st Century Book Publishing 101
• Fiction vs. Nonfiction
• Do You Need an Agent?
• Assignment: Publishing 101
• Get Published Now
• What Every Good Writer Knows
• Think of a Query Letter as a First Date
• Resource: For Selling Writers
• Assignment: Query Letter
• Assignment: Short Story
• Research Like a Pro
• Research Tools for Writers
• Assignment: Research Like a Pro
• Empower Your Writing Through Reading
• Assignment: Empower Your Writing Through Reading
• Nailing Down the Basics
• Key Grammar Rules to Remember
• Thick-Skinned Advice for Writers
• Assignment: Confidence Jumpstart Completion
Jerry’s taught this information at elite writers conferences with registration fees upwards of $1,000 (not counting travel and lodging). He’s also sold extensive study courses with much of this same information for as high as $3,000.
And that’s why he’s so thrilled to make it affordable for ANYONE on any budget today for just $89!
The question is, are you ready to invest in your new life as an author? Are you ready to finally do justice to the story burning inside you, so you can avoid a lifetime of wondering, “What if?"
If you’re ready to jump on this remarkable opportunity now, just click the “enroll in course" button below: